First Stop Money
First Stop Money is a trading brand of PAID International, one of the top rated and reputable credit providers in Australia. First Stop Money is here to help you when you’re in a financial bind. It can be hard to get money quickly when an unpredictable expense arises, that’s why First Stop Money is pleased to offer straight forward, hassle-free payday loans with Flat-Fee Guarantee.
|Loan range||$100 – $1500|
|Loan term||16,21 & 32 days|
|Turn over time||Same day|
|Repayment method||Direct debit|
Types of loans offered
First Stop Money payday loans are offered to cover a range of options with cash loans starting from $100 to $1500. They also offer payday loans depending on a customer’s specific needs – such as advances to pay for fixing your car or appliances. Loans are offered on a clear-cut repayment basis where clients are clearly informed of the fees and other charges. Payday loans from First Stop Money are usually ranging from 16 to 31 months. For short-term loans, there’s a 20% management fee of the total sum borrowed along with a 4% monthly fee. Our financial loans are designed to be paid back within a month (30 days), based on your pay cycle.
With First Stop Money, you can enjoy the below features,
- Immediate Cash – Once approved, your money will be deposited directly to your bank account. Based on who you bank with, it may take time to clear in to your bank account.
- Simple and Secure – No need of paperwork. You just need to fill in our online application form which will not take more than 2 minutes. If you sign in online contract, you’ll straightaway receive a confirmation email and our staff will contact you.
- Customer Benefits – As a repeated customer, you could be entitled to a higher amount of loan, subject to affordability as well as suitability.
- Conveniently Online 24/7 – You can apply anytime and anywhere in Australia. All you need is just a smart phone or PC with active internet connection. You are good to go.
The requirements are simple and straight forward when applying online for a payday loan with First Stop Money.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be currently employed full or part-time – making a minimum of $1200 per month.
- Your salary should be paid in to your bank account.
- You must be an Australian resident.
Borrowers can approximately find how much they will repay using the cash calculator available in our website. Short term loans incur a management fee of 20% of the borrowed amount in addition to a 4% monthly fee. First Stop Money doesn’t charge any additional fee if you repay on time except if you fail to make a scheduled repayment. In such cases, you need to pay an additional fee of $38.50.